Monday, April 16, 2012

M.E.H. - 2012 Rehearsal Demo

Artist: M.E.H.
Album: 2012 Rehearsal Demo
Release: 4/20/12

1. Bootleg Pop CDs Pay For My Drugs
2. I'm Getting Drunk As Fuck
3. You Should Smoke Crack
4. Shut Up And Get Fucked
5. Moshed Till Death
6. Domestic Terrorist
7. Fuck Protocol
8. Blood Drunk
9. GSM (cover of The Tinsmen)
10. D.G.M.I.L.F.
11. I Sampled Your Youtube Video (Get Over It)
12. Gonna Hafta Fight (S.O.A. cover)

Link

Haven't posted in a bit. Promise I'll get back to posting new album soon, but until then check out this fresh new tape from this punk band I'm in. 12 short tracks of punk influenced grindcore/digital hardcore recorded live in our rehearsal space. We've got cassette versions for anyone out there who likes tapes. It's heavy as shit and has a fantastic cover of Gimme Some Money from Spinal Tap. You've got to hear it.

Now back to promoting things that aren't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment